In 2017, HighLine added a Snooper Truck to its fleet. This service vehicle has a two man Basket and fully articulating boom giving it the ability to reach under bridge structures. It operates in one lane, without the need for outriggers. This allows the work to be done more efficiently while keeping the public and our operators safe. The Snooper truck is designed to allow navigation through trusses above or below the bridge deck, access over barriers of freeway overpasses and installation of utilities alongside or under bridges.
- Install Under Bridge Lighting
- Perform Bridge Inspections
- Maintain Bridge Structure
- Install Data or Electrical Conduit
- Assist in Bridge Construction
- Paint or Sandblast Bridge Structures